|RF Cafe - Advertising Features & Rates|
Benefit from RF Cafe's High Page View Rate and Visitor Quality for As Little As $25/Month
Take advantage of the high traffic on RF Cafe by having your company logo and graphical ad listing displayed in the appropriate Product Listing page. RF Cafe typically receives 6,000 to 9,000 page views each week day, and about half that on weekends. RF Cafe is a favorite of engineers, technicians, hobbyists, and students all over the world. With more than 9,000 pages in the Google search index, RF Cafe returns in favorable positions on many types of searches. New content is added on a daily basis, and each week an XML sitemap is generated and sent to the major search engines.|
What kinds of companies typically have the best results on RF Cafe?
Those who offer RF components like amplifiers, filters, circulators, connectors, cables, power dividers, switches, RF modules, PCB fabricators, test equipment, RF shielding, etc., seem to do the best. Analog and RF IC companies also do well, as do system and circuit design software (specialty software tends to not do as well). Basically, anything used to actually design, build, and test RF and analog circuits and systems. Unfortunately, only a couple purely design services people or specialty product manufacturers have gotten acceptable results. Please take a look at my current advertisers to get an idea of who has been successful. I have never solicited advertisers in any form, so I will only "bother" you about advertising if you first express an interest. Thanks for reading.
|Standard Advertising Features|
(see purple outlined areas in screen shot above)
|Maximum Exposure Advertising Features|
(see blue outlined areas in screen shot above)
- $25 per MONTH for your advertisement on three (3) Component Vendor pages.
- $10 per MONTH for each additional page.
- Your hyperlinked logo in the right border of every RF Cafe page displays randomly with other Standard Plan logos on average one out of every 5-8 page views (12-20% of page views). I will create the logo for you.
- Text-based advertisement where I do the design using information from your website and/or specific info provided by you. No images other than your logo are used in the ad. Maximum ad height is 300 display pixels.
- Up to 3 keywords hyperlinked to your website.
- Billed on a 6 month basis.
Example of a text-based Standard ad:
- $150 per MONTH for your advertisement on five (5) Component Vendor pages
- $10 per MONTH for each additional page.
- Your hyperlinked logo in the right border of every RF Cafe page that displays with EVERY page view (100% of page views). I will create the logo for you.
- Text-based advertisement where I do the design using information from your website and/or specific info provided by you. Your logo and a few small images are used in the ad as appropriate. Maximum ad height is 350 display pixels.
- Up to 5 keywords hyperlinked to your website.
- Billed on a 3 month basis.
Example of a text-based Maximum Exposure ad:
Here is an eye-opening study I conducted that estimates what some companies are paying to the magazines for full-page ads. Fractional page ads scale roughly in cost. Magazines are rarely opened and most print ads are never seen. Print media is dying as more and more people get their information from the Internet.
Pages on which your highlighted advertisement may appear are up to you,
with the following rules applied:
- You must provide a product or service directly related to the Component Vendor page theme - no exceptions. For example, if you make RF filters, the Filter Links page is appropriate, but the Test Equipment Links page is not, because although the filters can be used in test setups they are not really test equipment. If a visitor needs a filter for a test setup, he will know to look on the Filter Links page. Each page counts as one (1) page in your advertising plan.
- Note: I send renewal notices one to two weeks before the end of the current advertising period. Since many companies do not respond right away, I keep the advertising running for a month beyond the end of the paid term. It is necessary that you let me know if you do not want to continue or I will assume that you are just late in responding. After a month of no response to my e-mails, the material will be pulled and a final invoice for one month will be issued. Therefore, if you do not want to continue, you must respond to let me know or you will be billed for the final month. Thank-you.