Moderator for the Circuits Forum - RF Cafe Forums

RF Cafe Forums closed its virtual doors in late 2012 mainly due to other social media platforms dominating public commenting venues. RF Cafe Forums began sometime around August of 2003 and was quite well-attended for many years. By 2012, Facebook and Twitter were overwhelmingly dominating online personal interaction, and RF Cafe Forums activity dropped off precipitously. Regardless, there are still lots of great posts in the archive that ware worth looking at. Below are the old forum threads, including responses to the original posts. Here is the full original RF Cafe Forums on Archive.org

-- Amateur Radio

-- Anecdotes, Gripes, & Humor

-- Antennas

-- CAE, CAD, & Software

-- Circuits & Components

-- Employment & Interviews

-- Miscellany

-- Swap Shop

-- Systems

-- Test & Measurement

-- Webmaster

Kirt Blattenberger
 Post subject: Moderator for the Circuits Forum
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:36 am 

Site Admin

Greetings:

As you may have noticed, forum member IR has been a very active contributor to this Circuits forum. He brings more than six years of intense experience in the design of things like RF power amplifiers and transceivers.

IR has agreed to act as Moderator for the Circuits forum, which not only puts him in the limelight for fielding questions about circuit design/test issues, but also gives him the authority to edit message content. So, if you need a change made to your post, IR can do the job (and so can I).

This will be a good opportunity to make the Circuits forum a real learning experience for everyone since IR's enthusiam for circuit design extends beyond just the mentioned specialties, and includes filters, antennas, system analysis, oscillators, testing, and most other topics in the RF/microwave/analog realm.

Thanks to IR for taking on this role.

- Kirt Blattenberger 

RF Cafe Progenitor & Webmaster

IR
 Post subject:
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:40 am 

Site Admin

Hello Circuits Forum members,

It is already 2 years now that I am using RF Cáfe website and find it very useful for my professional knowledge and needs.

I would like to take this opportunity and thank Kirt Blattenberger for his support and trust.

Please feel free to email me directly in case you need specific information or reply. I would do my best to serve you!

I wish you all a happy and productive 2006!

Best wishes to you!

IR

RF Engineer

Email: itre27@012.net.il

Kirt Blattenberger
 Post subject:
Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:58 pm 

Site Admin

Greetings:

I apologize for the inconvenience of log in problems during the last week while moving the forum database. What should have been easy, was not. I believe all the issues have been resolved, but if you do experience a log in problem, please e-mail to me (kirtrfc@aol.com) and I will be happy to resolve it for you.

Thanks to IR for fielding the problems so far, but I want to relieve him from the burden and free up his time to field questions. Thanks again.

- Kirt Blattenberger 

Kirt Blattenberger
 Post subject:
Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:45 am 

Site Admin

Greetings:

I forgot to mention that our excellent Circuits Forum moderator, IR, is on vacation through the end of the month. That is why his normal rapid response is not being seen this week. He has done a great job for us all while holding down a full-time engineering job during the day, so hopefully when he returns he'll be rested and ready to resume. Thanks for your patience.

- Kirt Blattenberger 

Kirt Blattenberger
 Post subject:
Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:52 pm 

Site Admin

Welcome back, IR!

- Kirt Blattenberger 

IR
 Post subject:
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:48 am 

Site Admin

Greetings Kirt and Forum members,

I came from my vacation few days ago, and will get back to answer posts.

Thank you.

Best regards,

- IR

Posted  11/12/2012