Post subject: [RFID] HOW DO I SELECT THE CHIP FOR AN RFID
CL1 GEN 2 CHIP? Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:53 pm
I need to select
a chip to serve the target market for high volumes EPC Global for pallets
and cases. Therefore before facing the antenna problems, I should select
the chip that I want to use for different labels. Is there a selection
criteria (a table, critical parameter list, and other)?
the logical blocks critical?
- Is the RF/Mixed signal design critical?
- Are the NVM architecture and cell type critical?
- Is the activation
energy and power consumption critical? If yes, how do manufacturers
spec the power consumption?
- Should I prefer copper technology
or aluminum just works fine?
- Is this only a price game or there
will be a "high-quality" offer for Class 1 Gen 2 tags? How do I define
- Any other idea or place in the Internet where I
can get the answers?