USB and RS 485 Programming - RF Cafe Forums

RF Cafe Forums closed its virtual doors in late 2012 mainly due to other social media platforms dominating public commenting venues. RF Cafe Forums began sometime around August of 2003 and was quite well-attended for many years. By 2012, Facebook and Twitter were overwhelmingly dominating online personal interaction, and RF Cafe Forums activity dropped off precipitously. Regardless, there are still lots of great posts in the archive that ware worth looking at. Below are the old forum threads, including responses to the original posts. Here is the full original RF Cafe Forums on Archive.org

-- Amateur Radio

-- Anecdotes, Gripes, & Humor

-- Antennas

-- CAE, CAD, & Software

-- Circuits & Components

-- Employment & Interviews

-- Miscellany

-- Swap Shop

-- Systems

-- Test & Measurement

-- Webmaster

Design_Engineer

Post subject: USB and RS 485 Programming

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:12 pm

Lieutenant

Hello All:

I am a design Engineer at a small start up firm. I know and have programmed serial Rs-232 devices. Now, I have to program a small pump which is 485 based. Further, I would like to use multi-drop as the

next project I know involves using, X-Y-Z stages along with the pump to create a robotic machine. Any samples or tips on using RS485 pgms will be helpful.

Taposh

JGP

Post subject: USB and RS 485 Programming

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:49 pm

Welcome to forum!

I read your information with interest. Below please, click on this link. I thought it might help you.

https://www.ontrak.net/Programming.htm

Sincerely,

John Pereira

Posted  11/12/2012