Location: Cedar Rapids
• Support the design, prototype
assembly, documentation and release to production of new RFIC and multi-chip module (MCM) packages
using appropriate technology.
• Acts as a liaison with internal Advanced Packaging Group,
Suppliers, and Internal and External Manufacturing.
• Direct and potentially manage Packaging
resources used in design, development and documentation of industry leading wireless semiconductor
• Using appropriate tools, perform product cost trade-offs, package integrity
analysis (thermal, mechanical, cross-sectioning, assembly process, etc.) for customer and internal
• Define package requirements for product groups assuring compliance with
customer and internal Quality and Reliability requirements.
• Support the design and
development of test fixture assemblies for product development and production test.
+ minimum 5 years experience. MS preferred
for more info.