I have couple of openings for RF ATE engineers in
my group. The details are listed below. Please email
your profile to
for immediate consideration.
- Work on the RF hardware and software for RF
- Involve in the design of the fixtures
used in the test hardware.
- Support tester
related issues in production and resolve them cross
functionally with different groups.
- Strong RF test background
- Good problem
solving skills and ability to multitask
player and quick learner
- Familiarity with
high speed digital logic such as FPGA a plus
- Proficiency in all aspects of RF device test
- Experience with spectrum analyzer, network
analyzers, power meters, and signal generators
Experience with all facets of RF measurements
for digital modulation formats preferred
- Device driver programming for GPIB/PXI instrumentation
- Proficient in a high level programming
language like C# .net.