4 Seeley Storm Drive (H) 973-764-3793
Glenwood, New Jersey 07418 (C) 201-452-1010
RF SYSTEMS INTEGRATION AND TEST SKILLS:
• Highly Experienced in the development of electronic
systems that result in marketable products for military
and private applications
• Test and evaluate
2G and 3G CDMA cellular system performance, troubleshoot
• Expertise in digital, RF and
Microwave testing and the use of laboratory test
• Background in Analog Circuit Design
and board layout.
• Ability to coordinate activities
across multiple technical disciplines to achieve
• Write system architecture,
design and performance specifications
Manager for ground and airborne platforms
proposals, defined labor and capital costs, defined
• Wrote and managed Statements of
Work and Work Breakdown Schedules.
• Wrote test
plans and conducted validation testing in the laboratory
and out in the field.
• Interpret and interface
with customer to satisfy their requirements
Supervised service and technical staff in support
of customers and sales
• Comfortable speaking
with vendors and customers and enjoy planning, organizing
and demonstrating our efforts to our customers.
• Knowledgeable in the integration of modem,
radio and antenna systems
• Setup and established
satellite and point-to-point microwave communications
• Experienced with a variety of terrestrial
and satellite propagation tools.
short sleeve personality with integration and test
proficiency, tool handiness, able to adapt and improvise
• Skilled in Microsoft Office Tools.
Engineering Manager, Systems Integrator
- RF Systems
Mt. Olive, New Jersey
– November 2011
• Engineering Manager for
new military, aerospace and government product line.
• Detail project scope, goals, schedules, costs
and provide status to upper management.
with Sales, customers and vendors to solve operational
and technical challenges
• Responsible for design,
specification, integration and testing of COFDM
radio systems for advanced mobile communication
applications for DoD, State and Local law enforcement
• Authored system architectures and
technical proposals on the behalf of Sales utilizing
existing company products and purchased subassemblies
• Managed demo programs for DoD and government security
• Approved quotes from sales, wrote
proposals and quoted labor and material costs.
• Responsible for system architecture, writing specifications,
designing new system features.
with camera and sensor technologies such a Video
(MPEG2, MPEG4, NTSC), Thermal Imaging, audio and
• Designed the electrical and mechanical
structure for a new six-way diversity passive tracking
antenna for helicopter surveillance.
a 16 x 8 Pin-Diode Switch Matrix which reduced material
and labor costs by $100K per system.
liaison to sales and marketing for trade shows.
• Trained sales staff on features and programming
of IMT products.
of Technical Staff / Task Manager – RF Hardware
Electronics, Intelligence & Support
– Wayne, New Jersey 1986 – 1999 and 2000 - 2010
• Responsible for design, specification,
integration and testing of RF systems for advanced
mobile defense communication applications.
Designed antenna systems to track and establish
Satellite Communications in the UHF, X, Ku, and
Ka bands for static and Comm-On-The-Move data links.
• Single point of contact for project scope,
schedules, budget, implementation and action items
• Team leader to develop a new landing system antenna
for the Army. This led to a $21M award.
the demonstration of prototype Data Link system
which led to a $5M award.
• RF Engineering Manager
for Joint Lightweight Tactical Vehicle program for
C4ISR / FCS
• Responsible for antenna design,
selection, placement and Cosite Analysis studies
• Designed WIN-T product performance, validation
and testing protocols.
• Responsible for planning,
system design, development and testing of “Comm-On-The-Move”
satellite and UAV communication systems for WIN-T
Tactical Data Links.
• Detailed trade studies
for new product development using Story Board Techniques.
• Performed propagation analysis, terrain analysis,
link budgets and cascade system analysis
and test of networking radios based on 802.16 OFDM
• Very strong hands-on knowledge of RF and Digital
• Chaired “Grey Beard” design
reviews and presented findings back to corporate.
• Presented at Technical Interchange meetings with
vendors and customers.
• Authored RF Systems
technical responses for military proposals
Responsible for Army Spectrum Management Office
and FCC license applications.
of Technical Staff – RF Hardware Engineer
Olive, New Jersey
1999 – 2000
and tested 2G, 3G/1xEVDO CDMA Cellular Base Stations.
• Supported the design and development of the 450MHz
“ModCell” for eastern block countries
CDMA “ModCell” base stations at cell sites for range
• Selected the RF filtering,
PA's LNA's and Lightning Strike Protection features.
• Returned to BAE after 20 months when asked
to accept a new position.
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Masters classes in satellite and digital communications
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
• Security Clearance:
• Nominated for Meritorious Performer
• Bronze Chairman's Award winner for
Common Data Link Transceivers and Antennas – 2008
• Nominated for Chairman's Award – 2010
Lounsberry Hollow Middle School in Vernon, NJ as
the first school in NJ to be approved by NASA to
speak to the astronauts on the International Space
Station via Amateur Radio
• President Sussex County Amateur Radio Club
• Extra Class Amateur Radio Operator
Sussex County and Vernon Township Office of Emergency