apply online: freescale.com/careers
for position #11774713
or email resume to:
Candidate will be expected to cover multiple
aspects of SoC systems engineering including system
(and block) definition and analysis and test/debug
of RF Transceivers and Wireless IP. Candidate will
be expected to be engaged in the definition phase
through the back end after the platform is out of
the FAB. Candidate will be expected to effectively
communicate and work with other co-located and remotely
located teams. The candidate will be expected to
effectively work with and support all other facets
of the operations (such as PM, Arch., PE/TE, Mkt./Apps.
-BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Wireless/Semiconductor
- Experience in system level architecture,
definition and analysis and test of RF Transceivers
and Wireless SoC's in particular spread spectrum
and OFDM based radio.
- Good written and oral
communication and teamwork skills.
in RF/analog design including layout, fabrication,
validation/testing and application for Wireless
Transceiver and SoC ICs.
- Experience with SoC
layout (floor planning).
- Experience with IC
design of RF Transceivers and SoC's for cellular
- Experience with design for testability
of RF Transceivers and SoC's.
- Hands on laboratory
experience and ability to use RF, Analog and Digital
- Experience in CMOS,
and RFCMOS technology transceiver and SoC design.
- Knowledge/experience in developing FPGA platform
for pre-silicon verification and/or S/W development.
- Knowledge/experience in uP and memory subsystems.
- Knowledge/experience of radio communications,
digital communications and H/W accelerators.
- Knowledge/experience in cellular or WPAN protocols,
specifications and testing to specification limits.
- Knowledge/experience in designing with 0.18um
and 90nm IC process technologies.
in using Matlab and SPW.
in using and developing LabView for testing.
- Knowledge of Cadence design tools.