Post subject: Why are some people who need to be fired still
around? Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:56 pm
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 7:37 am
I found this on
a job website and thought it was interesting. Not sure of the source,
but it seems reasonable.
Have you ever wondered why some people
who need to be fired are still around? Here are the top 10 reasons.
1. The employee has a relationship with someone higher up.
2. The boss relies on the employee.
3. The employee brings more
value to the company than he or she costs.
4. The boss thinks it
could be worse.
5. The boss is afraid of the employee.
boss feels sorry for the employee.
7. The boss doesn't want to go
through the hiring process.
8. The employee knows something.
9. The employee has everybody fooled.
10. He or she is not really
a bad employee.
11. ... Got any other reasons to add to the
Post subject: Posted: Fri Jun
06, 2008 8:00 am
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006
12. The employee is the one they regularly
get to sign off on things that a knowledgeable, ethical employee won't