3589A Service Manual - RF Cafe Forums

RF Cafe Forums closed its virtual doors in late 2012 mainly due to other social media platforms dominating public commenting venues. RF Cafe Forums began sometime around August of 2003 and was quite well-attended for many years. By 2012, Facebook and Twitter were overwhelmingly dominating online personal interaction, and RF Cafe Forums activity dropped off precipitously. Regardless, there are still lots of great posts in the archive that ware worth looking at. Below are the old forum threads, including responses to the original posts. Here is the full original RF Cafe Forums on Archive.org

-- Amateur Radio

-- Anecdotes, Gripes, & Humor

-- Antennas

-- CAE, CAD, & Software

-- Circuits & Components

-- Employment & Interviews

-- Miscellany

-- Swap Shop

-- Systems

-- Test & Measurement

-- Webmaster

kcavalon
 Post subject: 3589A Service Manual
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:04 pm 

Lieutenant

I need an HP 3589A service manual if someone has one or knows where to find one please let me know. I have access to a grip of manuals and service guides on PDF if somone wants to trade for it.

MIchael
 Post subject: 3589A Service Manual
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:56 am 
Good day. I will look around and see what I can find. Do you have a list of manuals that you have?

Thanks

Michael

Post subject: 3589A Manual
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:22 pm 
Hi Michael if you come across the 3589A service manual please let me know. I have a wide assortment of manuals on PDF if you want to trade. If you just need a specific one let me know and i will see if i have it.

Thanks

Posted  11/12/2012