May 2006 Winners - RF Cafe Forums

RF Cafe Forums closed its virtual doors in late 2012 mainly due to other social media platforms dominating public commenting venues. RF Cafe Forums began sometime around August of 2003 and was quite well-attended for many years. By 2012, Facebook and Twitter were overwhelmingly dominating online personal interaction, and RF Cafe Forums activity dropped off precipitously. Regardless, there are still lots of great posts in the archive that ware worth looking at. Below are the old forum threads, including responses to the original posts. Here is the full original RF Cafe Forums on Archive.org

-- Amateur Radio

-- Anecdotes, Gripes, & Humor

-- Antennas

-- CAE, CAD, & Software

-- Circuits & Components

-- Employment & Interviews

-- Miscellany

-- Swap Shop

-- Systems

-- Test & Measurement

-- Webmaster

Post subject: May 2006 Winners
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:40 pm 

Site Admin

Greetings:

Our two winners this month, rftroubleshooter and tmntRF, were randomly selected from a handful of poster who have contributed the most to the RF Cafe Forums in the last month or so. Congratulations to them both - they have been sent e-mails notifying them of their good fortunes. Our winners have been referred to the following page to select an item.

If you have posted a lot of articles and were not selected, do not fret, because in selecting winners, I have been looking at the previous couple months as well as just the current month. You may win yet.

Thanks again to all who have contributed. :smt023

Post subject: Attention: rftroubleshooter & tmntRF
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:28 am 

Site Admin

Greetings:

I sent out two notices to rftroubleshooter and tmntRF, but no responses yet. I'll give them another month or so.

Posted  11/12/2012