March 2007 Winners - RF Cafe Forums

RF Cafe Forums closed its virtual doors in late 2012 mainly due to other social media platforms dominating public commenting venues. RF Cafe Forums began sometime around August of 2003 and was quite well-attended for many years. By 2012, Facebook and Twitter were overwhelmingly dominating online personal interaction, and RF Cafe Forums activity dropped off precipitously. Regardless, there are still lots of great posts in the archive that ware worth looking at. Below are the old forum threads, including responses to the original posts. Here is the full original RF Cafe Forums on Archive.org

-- Amateur Radio

-- Anecdotes, Gripes, & Humor

-- Antennas

-- CAE, CAD, & Software

-- Circuits & Components

-- Employment & Interviews

-- Miscellany

-- Swap Shop

-- Systems

-- Test & Measurement

-- Webmaster

Post subject: March 2007 Winners
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:14 pm 

Site Admin

Greetings:

Our latest two winners have contirbuted more than 10 posts each recently. Their names were selected randomly from amongst the people with the largest number of posts in March (and part of February).

mhtplsh posted 17 times as of this writing, and darcyrandall2004 posted 12 times. Keep up the good work! I sent you both e-mails with instructions on how to claim your prizes, so please let me know ASAP so I can get the shipped out to you.

There are a few notable other regular posters, including out Moderators, who have been selected for gifts in past months, and continune make significant contributions. Thanks to everyone, and if you haven't won yet but have posted many times, I will include your names in the drawings in the future when there is a small number of other high volume contributors.

Take care. :smt023

Posted  11/12/2012