Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Regional Sales Positions
TRU Corporation has created breakthrough RF and microwave interconnect products for over 60 years. We provide
sophisticated, durable, high performance cables and systems for the most demanding applications — in military,
aerospace, telecom, semiconductor, medical and other commercial industries. We have three openings, one entry
level Sales Engineer position located in the central Florida area and two Regional Sales Manager positions located
on the west coast.
SALES ENGINER (ENTRY LEVEL) JOB SUMMARY: TRU is looking for an entry level Sales Engineer that possesses a
strong desire to learn our vast array of RF/Microwave interconnect solutions. With a keen ability for critical
thinking, candidate must also aggressively pursue new customers and uncover new opportunities for these products.
• Uncover, develop and follow-up on new business in the assigned region.
• Qualify new
business opportunities for program scope, size, timeline, probability of success, and potential to add value
within TRU’s core capabilities.
• Work with large accounts to develop proposals and negotiate agreements.
Understand and translate customer’s technical requirements to our engineers and manufacturing personnel.
• Oversee all new projects from the quote phase through order closure at assigned accounts.
• Work with key
distributers and manufacturer representatives in securing partnerships for business opportunity development.
Maintain expert level understanding of products, services and related equipment.
• Travel throughout an assigned region and make presentations to customers.
• Create account and calling plans.
• Document all sourcing and communications in CRM.
• Perform other
duties as assigned.
• Minimum BSEE, BSCE or equivalent technical degree.
knowledge of RF transmission line theory especially coaxial cable and connectors; willing to train an entry level
• Must be able to work from home and travel via car and plane to customers 50% of time within home
• Proficient with MS Office.
• Experience with CRM – Sugar a plus.
• Self-motivated and highly
organized; able to manage multiple priorities.
• Good listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Excellent analytical and value based selling
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (TWO POSITIONS AVAILABLE: West Coast - Semiconductor and West Coast - RF
Microwave) JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible to increase sales revenue in order to meet/exceed company goals. Achieve
targeted sales revenue from products, solutions, and services into assigned regional territories. Take ownership
and responsibility for the opportunities that exist in the market place. Identify and develop executive-level
strategic relationships with customers. Plan and implement strategies to identify, sell and support incremental
product solutions and services in existing accounts that achieve profitable revenue growth and customer
satisfaction & loyalty plans. Demonstrate a clear understanding and use of sales and marketing processes that
support achievement of revenue growth, profits and return on sales plans. Direct the manufacturer representative
network, and develop effective sales forecasts on which to base key business activities.
• Grows, develops, and manages current accounts at an Enterprise-wide level to achieve and exceed targeted sales
and improve market share position across customer base.
• Identifies, acquires, develops, and manages new
customers and sales channels to achieve and exceed targeted sales.
• Develop and manage interactions between
Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure meeting customer requirements.
• Prepare sales targets, and
manages Manufacturers Reps and others to achieve targets.
• Manage the sales processes of Manufacturer
Representatives to ensure they meet and exceed sales revenue, penetration and growth targets.
• Maintain a
strong understanding of customers’ strategic direction, their top customers’ and partners, as well as customers’
• Utilizes sales planning tools and processes (e.g. Sugar, Account Management Process) to ensure efficient
utilization of sales resources to meet and exceed customer requirements.
• Manage the entire customer lifecycle
to enable retention and growth in conjunction with establishing and building strong customer loyalty by
establishing and using effective metrics and benchmarks.
• Prepare and provide regular reports of sales related activity by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales
• Identifies and reports market and industry information around competitors and competitive
pricing, based on industry knowledge and customer feedback.
• Works with Inside Sales Managers, Engineering,
Program Managers and appropriate functions to review and enter orders to ensure timely and accurate delivery of
products, solutions and services.
• Works with Business Develpoment, Engineering Program Management to
identify program sales opportunities, develop, and negotiate new proposals directly with customers.
through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and provide summary
reports of visits.
• Works with application engineering, business development, as well as sales and marketing
to develop target pricing, application information, and overall business.
• Works closely with design
engineering and business development to identify new product opportunities.
• Represent TRU at tradeshows.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors Degree in Business (or similar field of study), AND 10 years sales
experience in manufacturing; OR 15 years in sales engineer position, MBA a plus.
• A minimum of 5 years sales
experience in RF Microwave Industry, RF Cable and Interconnect experience preferred.
• Ability to demonstrate
solid presentation skills.
• Management or supervisory experience.
• Ability to demonstrate consistent
success in sales.
• Aggressive top performer in previous position.
• Extensive account management, renewal
sales, consultant selling, managing sales cycles, maintaining client relationships.
• High energy,
self-motivated and persistent.
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management skills, and ability to produce
with minimal supervision are essential.
• Proficiency in all programs of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral
• Willingness to travel: up to 70% travel.
For more detailed information about TRU
Corporation please visit our website at www.trucorporation.com.
Interested candidates should send their resume to:
Human Resources, TRU Corporation, 245 Lynnfield Street,
Peabody, MA 01960
email@example.com, fax: 800-905-5659. No calls please.
PLEASE INDICATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
TRU Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer