Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
The Wireless Technician is responsible for the verification and validation of all Starkey wireless product designs,
using test procedures, test equipment, lab tools, software tools and orientation from the engineering team. The person
in this position should provide efficient, systematic and well documented feedback for the tasks that have been assigned.
The members of the technician staff should maintain a clean and organized lab environment in addition to keep track
of the calibration methods, requirements and due dates. The technicians should provide interaction with other departments
to ensure the flow of tasks and materials.
- A high talent team built around a culture of professional growth and knowledge sharing.
- Fast paced with tight deadlines.
- Data-based decision making in technically challenging product development environment
- Support hardware development using guidelines from the engineering team to implement required builds and modifications.
- Test and document data collection while tracking calibration methods and due dates.
- Provide feedback of problems and trends observed during test and hardware updates or modifications.
- Learn and master the use of software test tools, keep track of software tool upgrades.
- Provide feedback to improve and accelerate test procedures while communicating required specifics and requirements
- Create and reports and test procedures.
- Organize and clean lab area.
- Support parts and equipment purchases.
- Provide feedback to improve the flow of material, test time and needed equipment
You will need:
- Associate Arts or military and or Certification in technical related field.
- 1-3 years of related work experience.
Please email resume directly to:
or apply to our website at: www.starkey.com/careers
Starkey Hearing Technologies
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Posted September 5, 2014