Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Antenna Test Engineer III
Position: Antenna Test Engineer III
Location: Fort Meade, Maryland area
The Level III Antenna Test Engineer will be responsible for the testing of antennas and any other testing required to be performed. Shall create and document all test procedures, including but not limited to specific tests required to meet customer data requirements. In consultation with the COR, shall schedule and/or perform all tests, shall write test plans and procedures as required in response to customer requests, and shall provide weekly progress reports, both in writing and verbally. This individual shall ensure a monthly summary of all tasks performed, hours expended, and costs incurred is provided.
Antenna Test Engineer Shall:
- Assist with training Government personnel in the operation and maintenance of hardware, software, systems and subsystems that support the Anechoic Chambers.
- Assist with conducting equipment and antenna tests, maintenance, operation, design, fabrication, and other support functions.
- Provide engineering services as required to design, integrate, operate, maintain, test, troubleshoot, and repair Radio Frequency (RF) systems, software and hardware as required to maintain continuity of operation in the anechoic chambers. RF systems may include survey systems, test systems, collection systems, antenna front-end systems and components, etc.
- Conduct antenna Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) measurements, shall analyze antenna feed phase patterns and determine physical location of the antenna's phase center.
- Provide engineering and technical support to develop antenna test plans, analyze collected data, and make recommendations for use in operational scenarios, as required.
- Conduct equipment and antenna tests, maintenance, operation, design, fabrication, and other support functions.
- Minimum 10 years of antenna and RF testing experience, with a minimum of 3 years of experience with Scientific Atlanta and MI Technologies automated measurement equipment, and a minimum of 3 years of experience operating Scientific Atlanta and MI Technologies Spherical Near Field antenna measurement instrumentation.
- Required minimum is a Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Masters of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred, and 10 years of experience.
- REQUIRES U.S. citizenship.
- MUST CURRENTLY POSSESS Top Secret Security Clearance with minimum CI polygraph.
LG-TEK provides state-of-the-art engineering and network consulting and design services to the industry. Focusing on the latest technological advances, LG-TEK matches your business goals and requirements with leading-edge technologies to design the robust and high performing data network architecture most suitable for your company.
LG-TEK's mission is to provide our customers with high quality consulting services and products in Information Technology, System and Software Engineering, Program Management, Linguistic and Training areas.
6865 Deerpath Road, Suite 300
Elkridge, MD 21075
Phone: (210) 674-1155
Posted April 17, 2017