Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of
engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the Terms
of Use. See most recent list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
This list provides a good sampling of what
is available if you are seeking to enhance your career, whether it be via searching
for a new job, improving your status and abilities in your current job, or starting
your own company.
Here is a list of current engineering jobs listed
on RF Cafe.
Job resource lists for 2014 |
2017 | 2018 |
May 2, 2019 - Advanced Test Equipment Rentals (ATEC) is looking for multiple Calibration Technicians who will apply knowledge of measurement science, mathematics, physics, and electronics to troubleshoot and calibrate inspection, measurement, environmental and a wide variety of equipment such as AC/DC, RF Frequency, EMC, RF/Microwave, ESD Guns, Temperature Chambers, Power Supplies, Transit Generators, High Voltage, Flow, Pressure, etc.
- Calibration of a wide variety of test equipment
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Develop calibration procedures and methods
- Collect, compile, measure, summarize, and record data
- Identify out-of-tolerance conditions and perform corrective action
- Identify and correct measurement errors
- Prepare calibration reports and certificates
- Perform uncertainty evaluation and measurements
- And other duties as requested
- TMDE/PMEL certified or Associates degree in Electrical Technologies
- Minimum of 3 years calibration experience in commercial lab
- Strong knowledge of electronic theory
- PMEL, Algebra, AND Intermediate computer skills
- Proficient in use of MS Word and Excel & MUDCATS
- Must be able to perform math and algebra functions
- Understanding of Basic Statistics
- Must possess good written and oral, communication skills
- Intermediate ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Minimum three years of calibration experience some of which can be offset with formal metrology training
- Knowledge of Quality Management system (ISO 9001 and A2LA 17025)
- Strong attention to details
- Must be a self-motivator, work as a team player, in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds without any assistance
Depends on experience (includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, 401K with match, Sick and PTO).
About About Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
ATEC is a leading provider of test and measurement equipment, Advanced Test Equipment Rentals has established solid relationships with industry leading manufacturers worldwide. ATEC offers competitive pay and benefits. Please visit our website at www.atecorp.com to learn more about our company.
Senior HR Generalist
Advanced Test Equipment Corporation
10401 Roselle Street
San Diego, CA 92121
Phone: 858-558-6500 ext. 210
Posted May 2, 2019, 2019