Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of
engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the Terms
of Use. See most recent list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
This list provides a good sampling of what
is available if you are seeking to enhance your career, whether it be via searching
for a new job, improving your status and abilities in your current job, or starting
your own company.
Here is a list of current engineering jobs listed
on RF Cafe.
Job resource lists for 2014 |
2017 | 2018 |
EMI Development & Manufacturing Engineer
July 25, 2019 - Pinole, CA - Eeonyx is a leading research development and manufacturing company of electrically conducting materials including piezoresistive sensing textile, resistive heating textile, ESD textile, ESD fibers, EMI shielding textile and felt, capacitive sensing textile, electrically conductive additives, and conductive inks. The Company's partners include industry leaders in the aerospace, apparel, defense, smart fabric pressure sensors, medical device and electronics. Eeonyx also supports the innovative research and technology development projects of universities and entrepreneurs.
Eeonyx is seeking a creative EMI shielding material development and manufacturing engineer. The engineer will plan and conduct development of new electromagnetic materials technology towards commercial applications. The focus of product development will be textile based EMI shielding composites and coatings; radar absorbent materials; and IR absorbent materials. We are looking for an individual with background in one or more of these areas. Specifically, expertise in electromagnetic material properties, EMI shielding composites manufacturing, and EMI testing and characterization. The individual will contribute in generating new ideas and procedures, and experiment design and implementation.
Primary Duties and Major Responsibilities:
- Make development plans of textile-based EMI shielding material, radar absorbing and IR absorbing materials.
- Experiment designing and implementation. Include purchase recommendation of material and equipment; training product development technicians.
- Plan tests for characterization and evaluation of developed materials.
- Evaluate EMI shielding efficiency of absorber materials from test data and make recommendations for application.
- Develop production processes for new developed EMI shielding products.
- Test and optimize production processes through trial runs of production process.
- Direct supervision on the production of EMI shielding materials to ensure the quality and reliability of products.
- Accepts responsibility of sharing skills and knowledge; trains other employees.
- Learn production processes of existing products including ICP coating, Layer by Layer coating, conductive additives and conductive inks.
- Accept responsibility to supervise and quality control of daily productions after mastering all production processes at Eeonyx.
- Participate continue improvement projects.
- Update project plans and progresses in timely manner to supervisors through reports and presentations.
- Supports and helps to implement new ideas.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, or relevant field with at least 5 years of experience in EMI shielding material development.
- Hands on experience in producing EMI shielding composite materials and coatings; radar absorbing composite and coatings; IR absorbing composite and coatings.
- Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
Since 1989, Eeonyx has pioneered the development of conductive textiles, inks and powders– inventing and manufacturing them at our factory in the San Francisco Bay Area. Similar to silicon, Eeonyx's semiconductors support many electronic applications. Eeonyx's patented technology formulates doped polymer thin film coatings and applies them to textiles, leathers, fibers, inks and powders. As needed, Eeonyx adds additional coatings to make its products washable, water repellent and flame retardant. Thin film coated fabrics are flexible. Our products can be stretched, rolled up and wrapped around different forms.
President / CEO
750 Belmont Way
Pinole, CA 94564
Phone: +1 510.741.3602
Posted July 26, 2019