to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring
in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
RF Sales Account Manager
Date Open: November 11, 2016 Date
Closed: When filled
Empower RF Systems, a leading provider of high-power ultra-broadband radio frequency (RF) amplifiers,
is seeking a qualified, dynamic, successful and driven
RF Sales Account Manager to join the Sales Team at our Corporate
Headquarters. Founded in 1999 and located in Inglewood, California, the company designs and manufactures
solid-state, high-power RF amplifier systems and modules for commercial and military customers worldwide.
This sales leadership position is focused on driving business growth and results from targeted accounts
in our key markets of Electronic Warfare, Communications, Radar, and Test & Measurement. The RF
Sales Account Manager partners with engineering, business development, and executive management to identify
and close on power amplifier solutions to achieve sales targets.
- Create and execute a sales plan and lead by example in implementing strategies and tactics to close
orders and grow our power amplifier business.
- Represent the Company in a sales management role by leading contract negotiations and strategic
engagements with top customers.
- Manage day-to-day inquiries and proposal activities to build a sales funnel for developing new business
and closing sales orders to meet objectives.
- Build a strong presence for Empower RF Systems at targeted accounts and key markets. Identify and
overcome obstacles on top opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with product engineers, business development managers, and inside support to
ensure best positioning of sales solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in industry events/ trade shows as a company representative.
- BSEE or other BS degree, or equivalent RF industry experience.
- 5 plus years of successful experience in sales of RF products.
- Confident presenter - strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Demonstrated skills and success in gaining access to customer design engineers and key decision
makers in a complex, RF systems sales environment.
- Demonstrated skills and references as both a team builder and customer advocate inside the organization.
Are you facing uncertainty over your place in a recently reorganized company, the prospects of an
acquisition by another company with their own sales force, and/or elimination of a key product on your
linecard? Would you like to be part of a new team as opposed to figuring out how to protect yourself
from one? Are you interested in making a meaningful contribution and share in the rewards of building
a lasting and prosperous company?
We are looking for an RF sales professional with higher aspirations than sand-bagging a number and
logging a couple more years around the track. The fish are jumping and we have patented technology that
needs competent positioning with key agency and OEM decision-makers. Let's schedule an interview if
you have the RF acumen, sales skills, and personal aspirations to qualify.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive plan, stock options, comprehensive benefits including, Medical &
Dental, 401(k) contributions, etc.
To Apply: Go to:
To learn more about Empower RF Systems and our other career opportunities, please visit our website
About Empower RF Systems
Empower RF Systems is an equal opportunity employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities
and protected veterans.
Empower RF Systems
316 W. Florence Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90301
Posted September 15, 2016