to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring
in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Position: Antenna Test Engineer III
Location: Fort Meade, Maryland area
The Level III Antenna Test Engineer will be responsible for the testing of
antennas and any other testing required to be performed. Shall create and document all test
procedures, including but not limited to specific tests required to meet customer data requirements.
In consultation with the COR, shall schedule and/or perform all tests, shall write test plans
and procedures as required in response to customer requests, and shall provide weekly progress
reports, both in writing and verbally. This individual shall ensure a monthly summary of all
tasks performed, hours expended, and costs incurred is provided.
Antenna Test Engineer Shall:
- Assist with training Government personnel in the operation and maintenance of hardware,
software, systems and subsystems that support the Anechoic Chambers.
- Assist with conducting equipment and antenna tests, maintenance, operation, design, fabrication,
and other support functions.
- Provide engineering services as required to design, integrate, operate, maintain, test,
troubleshoot, and repair Radio Frequency (RF) systems, software and hardware as required to
maintain continuity of operation in the anechoic chambers. RF systems may include survey systems,
test systems, collection systems, antenna front-end systems and components, etc.
- Conduct antenna Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) measurements, shall analyze antenna
feed phase patterns and determine physical location of the antenna's phase center.
- Provide engineering and technical support to develop antenna test plans, analyze collected
data, and make recommendations for use in operational scenarios, as required.
- Conduct equipment and antenna tests, maintenance, operation, design, fabrication, and
other support functions.
- Minimum 10 years of antenna and RF testing experience, with a minimum of 3 years of experience
with Scientific Atlanta and MI Technologies automated measurement equipment, and a minimum
of 3 years of experience operating Scientific Atlanta and MI Technologies Spherical Near Field
antenna measurement instrumentation.
- Required minimum is a Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Masters of
Science Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred, and 10 years of experience.
- REQUIRES U.S. citizenship.
- MUST CURRENTLY POSSESS Top Secret Security Clearance with minimum CI polygraph.
LG-TEK provides state-of-the-art engineering and network consulting and design services
to the industry. Focusing on the latest technological advances, LG-TEK matches your business
goals and requirements with leading-edge technologies to design the robust and high performing
data network architecture most suitable for your company.
LG-TEK's mission is to provide our customers with high quality consulting services and
products in Information Technology, System and Software Engineering, Program Management, Linguistic
and Training areas.
6865 Deerpath Road, Suite 300
Elkridge, MD 21075
Posted April 17, 2017