to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring
in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Job Title: Engineering Specialist 2
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Position: SIS20170203-17534 (Space & Intelligence Systems)
Provide technical support RF & Microwave Engineering Department and support department labs.
Projects/tasks will vary depending on program requirements. Job duties will require skilled workmanship,
integration, testing, and ability to follow verbal and written instructions. Complexity of tasks will
increase with time in position.
Candidate must be able to work independently, identify problems and issues that arise when performing
tasks and be proactive in working to resolve.
Tasks May Include:
- Integration tasks required to support program needs: breadboard/cable fabrication, chassis
assembly & integration.
- Testing of electrical components, cables, assemblies.
- Managing lab and test equipment.
- Contributing to breadboard/tooling design, process development and problem resolution
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of experience
- Solder certified (J-STD-001) or ability to obtain certification.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of schematics and engineering drawings.
- Ability to perform fine pitch work and use optical aids.
- Must display excellent workmanship skills.
- Basic test equipment knowledge.
- Ability to adapt as work environment or task changes while continually developing and increasing
knowledge base, skill level and test equipment proficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Top Secret security clearance preferred.
Please be aware this positions requires you to have the ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional
offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may
share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with
its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available position
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship
status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Senior Technical Recruiter
and Intelligence Systems
Palm Bay, FL 32905 / USA
Posted March 16, 2017