1. Object orientated programming term
6. 18 GHz to 26.5 GHz
10. One component of a complex number, abbr.
of a LO
12. Galilean moon
15. Computer communication scheme, abbr.
17. European equivalent to the U.L.
18. Logic gate
L-C resonating circuit
22. Unit of energy in the CGS system
23. Bilateral trigger diode, abbr.
26. Satellite TV system,
29. Direct Memory Access
30. 1E6 nanoseconds
31. Japanese electronics manufacturer
35. Patentable material,
36. A new form of delivering Internet to residences,
abbr. (a Ham's nemesis)
38. Unit of voltage, abbr.
Hub of the solar system
41. Another Japanese electronics
43. What PCB traces are made of
46. Communication method that makes use
of electromagnetic waves
47. Oscillator manufacturer in Whippany,
48. Time delay, abbr.
49. Logarithmic ratio,
50. Type of current
52. Electromagnetic, abbr.
53. Antenna gain unit, abbr.
54. Enhanced Graphics Adapter
56. Fairchild Advanced Schottky TTL
57. What a PCB trace
will do if subjected to too much heat and pressure