RF Cafe Software
About RF Cafe
1996 - 2016
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling 2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer. The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available in the form of WYSIWYG ...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Try Using SEARCH
to Find What You Need.
There are 1,000s of Pages Indexed on RF Cafe !
Take a break from the drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been collected from friends & from websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care to censor "humor" with reproductive function innuendo and hateful tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn of any links that will result in audio clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor page to the e-mail link above.
In response to a news article I posted regarding the
demise of the printed book, RF Cafe visitor Terry W. sent me this humorous David-Letterman-like "Top 10 List"
explaining why printed books will always be superior to electronic books.
10. You only get to swat a fly on the table once with an e-Book reader.
9. e-Book readers are too expense to spike into the trashcan when the author kills
off the wrong person.
8. You don’t have to turn off a printed book when taking off or landing.
7. Printed books don’t care if your car interior hits 160 degrees.
6. E-books make lousy emergency toilet paper.
5. You can’t compost an e-Book reader.
4. There is no online repository of your filthy disgusting tastes with printed books.
3. You can still read a printed book that has been folded in half.
2. You can’t store a drink napkin with the hot girl’s phone number and lipstick prints
in an e-Book reader.
...and the #1 reason to keep printed books...
1. 10 empty book cases and an e-Book reader won’t make you look intelligent when
people come to your house.
That about does it.