RFMW Intros Radiall BNC HD Connectors - True 75 Ω HDTV Connector Series
August 10, 2012 Press Release
RFMW , Ltd. announces design and sales support for Radiall’s new BNC HD Connector. The BNC HD Connector’s technologically advanced design is available in a wide variety of colors, and its unique easy grip boot allows for high density integration without the use of a tool to plug or un-plug, making this high-definition BNC the best choice for all broadcast applications.
The new BNC HD connector features a two-part design that is quick and easy to assemble in the field using only a standard crimper, and the advanced True 75 Ohms design features outstanding performance up to 6 GHz with exceptional return loss performance, and data rates up to 3 Gbps or higher while meeting or exceeding SMPTE 292M and 424M standards.
The robust mechanical properties make this connector ideal for rugged environments, and it is available for the most popular cables in the Broadcast market (Argosy, Belden, CAE, Draka, and more). BNC HD is also available in Brass model, R/A Plug & bulkhead model
Features and Benefits
Get the best performance up to 6 GHz with Radiall’s Easy to use BNC HD.
- Inter-mates with standard 50 and 75 ohm BNC products
- Typical VSWR 1.05 at 3 GHz (-32 dB return loss)
- Better mechanical performance, durability with 1000 mating cycles guaranteed
- Field installable on most coaxial cables using hand-crimping tools
- Color coded for easy signal identification
- Custom made cable assemblies available
- True 75 Ω RF line, optimized electrical performance at 3 GHz up to 6 GHz, especially designed for
HDTV signal transmission
- Composite Material: Special design for faster connection
- Seamless: Chemical bonding, Designed to seal to cable
- Gold plating: 1,000 mating cycles
Radiall's BNC 75 HD Connector is especially designed for broadcast applications.
The high performances and easy to use concept make this connector the best choice in your broadcast activity.
About RFMW, Ltd.
RFMW Ltd. is a specialty electronics Distribution Company focused exclusively on serving customers that require RF and microwave components and semiconductors, as well as component engineering support. The company continues to expand its list of products from selective suppliers with RF/microwave expertise. RFMW deploys a highly experienced, skilled and technically competent team to assist customers with component selection and fulfillment. To learn more about RFMW, visit their Website at www.rfmw.com, or call us at 877.FOR.RFMW (367-7369), or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact
Radiall Stocking Distributor
90 Great Oaks
San Jose, CA 95119