New Features, Enhancements and User Interface Changes Highlight This Latest Release
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – March 9, 2015 – NI (formerly AWR Corporation)
announces the immediate availability of the 11.03/.04 release of
NI AWR Design Environment™ high-frequency
software, inclusive of Microwave Office, Analog Office, Visual System Simulator™ (VSS), Analyst™ and AXIEM for
the design of MMICs, RF PCBs, RFICs, microwave modules, communication systems, radar systems, antennas and more.
More than 100 improvements, enhancements and user interface changes are contained within this release.
- New VSS RF block: DHYB_22 (ideal 2-input, 2-output, 180-degree coupler)
- Schematic editor speed up for loading large element projects
- New script to generate an MDIF file from S-parameter files
- APLAC multi-rate harmonic balance simulation technology for linear circuits
- Analyst support of dielectrics with relative permittivity/permeability > 0 but < 1
- Analyst meshing improvements
- Numerous other use-model (ease-of-use and productivity enhancing) improvements
The full list of additional features, bug fixes and enhancements in V11.03/.04 can be found online at:
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools
such as Visual System Simulator for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design,
and AXIEM and Analyst for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically
reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed
wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world's greatest engineering
challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation.
Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle
physics–use NI's integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Vice President of Marketing
AWR Group, NI
Posted March 9, 2015