Holiday, Florida, April 11, 2018 – Windfreak Technologies,
LLC, attended WAMICON 2018 in Sand Key, Florida as an exhibitor in the vendors hall.
Windfreak demonstrated its new product the SynthNV PRO which is the next generation of
the popular SynthNV. Windfreak Technologies has shipped thousands of the original SynthNV
around the world since its release in 2010.
The SynthNV PRO is a highly calibrated 51 MHz to 6.6 GHz RF Signal Generator
plus 8 GHz broadband RF detector / power meter. The SynthNV accomplishes Scalar
Network Analysis for both through and reflected responses of RF devices such as filters,
amplifiers, antennas, cavities and matching networks. Sweeps run at 100 μS per point.
The SynthNV PRO also has a 16 band high speed switching harmonic filter on its output
that attenuates harmonics up to 60 dBc.
Other outstanding features of the SynthNV PRO include:
- 0.1 Hz frequency step size
amplitude step size
- Instantaneous, Peak, and Average on power measurement input
- Built in frequency dependent calibrations on both TX and RX
- FM, AM and Pulse, internal and external modulations
- 100 point frequency and power hop lookup table
- Powerful external triggering
- Possible option for an OLED display (TBD)
- Option for RS485 control
- Fast 32 bit ARM processor with floating point math unit
- 12 bit ADC for the power detector < 0.05dB resolution
- Digital temperature compensation on TX and RX
- Shielded RX for better isolation
- Milled aluminum enclosure $799.00, Qu=1 target price (TBD)
- Production quantities available in 2Q 2018
About Windfreak Technologies
Windfreak Technologies provides low cost, quality, innovative RF products that are
used in a wide range of highly technical applications. Since the conception of Windfreak,
our products have been purchased by a wide range of customers from around the world.
Customers include hobbyists, education facilities, and government agencies. Our continued
commitment is to keep our overhead extremely low, enabling us to provide high quality,
low cost, Made-in-the-USA products. For more information about Windfreak Technologies'
products or the website, please contact David Goins at 1+ (727) 490-8812 or email:
David Goins, CTO
Windfreak Technologies, LLC
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Office: +1 (727) 490-8812
Posted April 12, 2018