Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Senior RF Engineer
If you have RF Engineering experience in wireless technology – this is a great OPPORTUNITY to join an exciting
company and to become a part of a winning team!
Murata Electronics North America, Inc., a leading
international electronic component sales organization, is seeking a Senior RF Engineer for our SyChip, Inc.
subsidiary located in Plano, Texas. The successful candidate will develop RF modules for Smart Grid and Smart
Energy for the U.S. market.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Determine if components meet the customer's
• Design and test modules
• Design EVB for the modules
• Evaluate RF modules
Software team from a hardware perspective
• Cooperate with operation's team for Mass Production product
• Perform other duties as required
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and 5+ year's experience in RF module design.
• Work requires the
knowledge and ability to perform system design of modules, especially RF knowledge.
• Should be experienced to
design RF modules of mass production.
• The ability to manage time effectively, analyze problems and make
sound decisions is necessary.
• Interpersonal skills are also required.
• Graduate-level class work or
degree in Engineering or related field desirable.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Benefits' package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k.
INTERESTED? We strongly encourage you to apply for this position by visiting our website at
and click on “About Murata” then click on "Employment Opportunities".
No H-1B sponsorship available. NO phone calls or agencies.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/M/F/D/AA AND DRUG