Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Microelectronic Packaging Engineer
Location: Cedar Rapids
• Support the design, prototype assembly, documentation and release to production of new RFIC and multi-chip
module (MCM) packages using appropriate technology.
• Acts as a liaison with internal Advanced Packaging Group,
Suppliers, and Internal and External Manufacturing.
• Direct and potentially manage Packaging resources used
in design, development and documentation of industry leading wireless semiconductor products.
appropriate tools, perform product cost trade-offs, package integrity analysis (thermal, mechanical,
cross-sectioning, assembly process, etc.) for customer and internal requirements.
• Define package requirements for product groups assuring compliance with customer and internal Quality and
• Support the design and development of test fixture assemblies for product
development and production test.
BS required + minimum 5 years experience. MS preferred
firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.