Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Senior Level RF Power Amplifier Designer
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Senior Level RF PA Designer
Technalogix is a leading provider of cost-effective and ultra-reliable wireless
components, assemblies, and turn-key systems. We specialize in broadcast, broadband, industrial, scientific, and
As a member of our Industrial, Scientific, and Medical amplifier division, you will work
on the design of high power amplifier pallets and associated RF components and technologies. You will be
responsible for designing, building and debugging amplifier chains capable of handling rugged RF power conditions
for unique applications in the range of 25 to 1,000MHz. Individual amplifier pallets will be combined into
multi-kilowatt power systems and paired with RF designs to protect against high and continuous reflected power, in
pulsed, CW, or other modulations.
- You are skilled in the design of state of the art high
power RF amplifiers.
- You are competent in the design of protection mechanisms for high reflected RF power.
- You possess strong RF design principles and understand component effects on reliability and ability to trade cost,
performance, and packaging approaches.
- You are competent in the use of computer analysis tools and possess
laboratory measurement skills.
- You are a team player in the development of complex RF units while being
capable of providing effective solutions and performing efficiently in a multi-tasking environment.
- You have
solid communication, analytical, documentation, and teaming skills.
- You have a Bachelor's
Degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience in the design of
high power solid-state RF amplifiers.
- You understand a variety of RF architectures /components including their
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Longevity of established company
- Wage: $70-100,000
Job Reference #: SRRFPA(5-Oct)
Aaron Sivacoe, P.ENG
Chief Operating Officer
#4, 8021 Edgar Industrial Place
Deer, AB, Canada T4P 3R3