Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
AWR Corp Needs a Field Applications Engineer
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Posted March 24, 2013
Title: Field Applications Engineer
AWR has an immediate opening for a highly motivated, self-directed field applications engineer with experience
using AWR's Microwave Office design suite, AXIEM 3D planar electromagnetic simulator or other high-frequency electronic
design automation (EDA) tools. The successful candidate will conduct technical presentations and live software demonstrations
to customers, including customized presentations as required. They will support technical evaluations/benchmarks
and drive the process to deliver AWR solutions, as well as support strategic sales campaigns to generate product bookings
at new and existing AWR accounts. This position is located in the Boston or New England area.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Establish primary technical points of contact, schedule technical updates, manage evaluations and perform simulation
- Present products and solutions to existing and prospective customers. This includes live demonstration of our
products and presentations to groups.
- Plan and manage activities at customers and prospects according to an agreed-upon market development strategy
in order to achieve business and technical goals.
- Maintain existing and develop new customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods, and relevant
internal liaisons to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Manage product/service mix, to achieve successful implementation of the AWR preferred design methodology
- Respond to and follow up on technical inquiries using appropriate methods & resources.
- Communicate and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development
of customer solutions.
- Provide regular account status updates to sales managers
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant visit reports and information.
- Three years' design experience with AWR and other EDA tools such as Agilent ADS, Ansoft HFSS, Cadence, Mentor
- A BS, MS or PhD degree with an electrical engineering background from an accredited four-year university
- Experience in MMIC, RFIC or high frequency design
- Some travel is required. The amount depends on location
- U.S. Citizenship required
Please Submit Resumes To:
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe