Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working for a Global Technology Leader?
At Aviat Networks, we take great pride in hiring a workforce
that is committed to supporting and strengthening our values and attributes. If you're a results-oriented, customer
centric and innovative thinker who also takes pride in personal and professional integrity, Aviat Networks is the
ideal next step in your career. We are looking for people who love to solve problems, enjoy change and know how to
have fun so come and join a dynamic team that strives to bring communications to the world.
CTR 8540: the industry's first purpose-built microwave router.
Aviat Networks is the world's largest independent supplier of wireless transmission systems. We are recognized
worldwide for cutting-edge; 4G, backhaul, networking solutions and services. Customers in more than 135 countries
depend on Aviat Networks to build, expand and upgrade their voice, data, and video solutions.
We currently have an immediate need
for a Product Engineer.
The Operations Engineer Team partners with design engineering to introduce microwave radio products, build prototypes,
deliver technologies, and transfer product/process recipes to mass production. The Operations Engineering group is
primarily responsible for developing the manufacturing assemble and test solutions for new product designs, to ensure
that Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for Test (DFT) are incorporated into the initial product design. This
group is responsible for day to day operations in our contract manufacturing partners.
Aviat WTM 3300 The Industry's Smallest, Lightest*, 70 - 80 GHz Radio!
- Participate design reviews and be responsible for DFx and PVT readiness for new products.
- Define PVT test plan, test strategy, validate new product processes at CMs for manufacturability, transfer required
knowledge to CMs and complete PVT closure report with Test data/FPY/Cpk/actions/suggestions for product release.
- Perform regular data reviews for released products on FPY, Cpk analysis, Control limits vs the Spec limits,
Data collection, bonepile aging, etc. to identify technical issues and drive for improvement.
- Change validation and verification including HW / ATS. Own work-cell process to validate new ATS SW&HW,
code review and R&R before releasing to CMs.
- Participant CITs and work closely with Design Engineering and Test engineering as well as with the factories
to solve complex (electrical and electro-mechanical) sourcing and manufacturing issues, driving the end solution
and corrective actions back to the point of origin, especially on yield/reliability improvement.
- Monitor and push for bone-pile reduction at CMs, assist CMs to resolve difficult technical issues.
- Support the ramp up of production capacity at CMs when releases new product from NPI.
- Support ATS maintenance and Aviat asset control for assets in CM sides
- Support localization and 2nd source qualification.
- Work closely with supply chain and SQE on material supply and also identify and resolve Vendor issues.
- Work with quality and field teams on RMA analysis, report findings / take actions with team for improvement.
- Periodic audit & report supplier technical / process capability.
- Minimum of 5 years of product engineering experiences on Microwave telecommunications products. Good technical
knowledge in high speed digital circuits. Experience in analog/RF circuitry design is a big plus.
- Analytical skills in technical troubleshooting and problem solving. Knowledge of Statistical Process Control
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong self-disciplined, self-managed, multi-tasking, Team player, result-oriented, hands-on attitude
- Ability to develop strong cross-function relationships and working with other technical teams to develop practical
- Competency in MS Office including MS Project. Knowledge of database tools such as MS Access or VFP, SQL is a
- BSEE, BSCE, MSEE or MSCE degree is highly preferred
- Ability to travel internationally 20-30% of the time.
Aviat Networks offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Apply NOW to learn more!
Sr. HR Manager
Phone: +1 408 567 6734
Posted July 29, 2014