Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
RF Project Engineer
Responsible for solving highly complex engineering problems in one or more phases of development RF
engineering involving the analysis, research, design, development, fabrication, and testing of devices or systems.
Assignments may be varied and somewhat difficult in character, and require originality and ingenuity. Assignments
include activity which can be very theoretical in nature.
- Investigates and conducts studies on specifications and requirements of the project.
- Performs original advanced circuit design and analysis.
- Supplies technical assistance and coordination to
designers and staff.
- Provides direction to the Engineering Technician & Associate Engineers while breadboarding, wiring, debugging, and testing is being performed.
- Designs and plans wiring layouts and
- Plans tests to be conducted and arranges the test setup.
- Checks performance of devices
during tests and evaluates the results.
- Provides technical assistance in the preparation of spare parts
lists, special tools, test equipment, and other engineering data.
- Specifies the procurement of specialized
components and test equipment.
- May participate in field tests and other travel duties.
- Assists in
preparation of bids and proposals.
- Uses PC based Computer Aided engineering (CAE) Programs of advances
- Performs other similar related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) programs required.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in design,
development, analysis and investigation of RF electronic devices and systems (ie microwave systems, high power
amplifiers, and radar).
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Due to Government Contract & ITAR
regulations, must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please submit all resumes to
firstname.lastname@example.org and list the job title in the subject line.
Comtech PST Corp. (CPST) designs, develops, and manufactures solid-state high-power amplifiers. We serve a
variety of domestic and international high technology markets including defense, wireless and satellite
communications, cellular instrumentation, electromagnetic compatibility testing, and medical testing systems. Our
design and manufacturing strength rests with supporting high-quality, high-mix, and high-complexity amplifier
requirements with experienced engineering talent solely dedicated to designing and developing RF amplifiers.
To learn more, please visit us at www.comtechpst.com
Posted September 4, 2014