Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
Copper Mountain Technologies National Sales Manager Wanted
*** This Position Has Been Filled - Thanks for your interest ***
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Career Opportunity - National Sales Manager
supposed to move. It's supposed to change and update and progress. It's not meant to sit stagnant year after year
simply because that's how things have always been done.
engineers at Copper Mountain
Technologies are creative problem solvers. They know the people using VNAs don't just
need one giant machine in a lab. They know that VNAs are needed in the field, requiring portability and flexibility.
Data needs to be quickly transferred, and a test setup needs to be easily automated and recalled for various applications.
The engineers at Copper Mountain Technologies are rethinking the way VNAs are developed and used.
Copper Mountain Technologies' VNAs are designed
to work with the Windows PC you already use via USB interface. After installing the test software, you have a top-quality
VNA at a fraction of
cost of a traditional analyzer. The result is a faster, more effective test process that fits into the modern workspace.
This is the creativity that makes Copper Mountain Technologies stand above the crowd. We're creative. We're problem
And that's how we've
always done it.
- Understand VNA test methodology and product strategy. Possess in-depth product expertise
to conduct customer demonstration, trials, and provide pre-sales technical support to sales channels
- Responsible for monitoring and driving sales activities through sales channels
- Educate sales channels to enable them to demonstrate CMT products' value proposition, and
extend knowledge to conducting regular sales channels training
- Build strong sales channels and customer relationships
- Drive sales channels to identify, qualify, and develop sales opportunities
- Provide technical and commercial support for on-going projects
- Work closely with CMT to:
- Negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Keep CMT informed of market situation, emerging trends in the cable industry, updates
on the major accounts, changing product requirements, and competitive environment
- Plan, coordinate and conduct marketing activities: trade show participation, advertising,
sales promotions, etc.
- Understanding of the local RF market, established relationships within the industry
- Good understanding of RF, VNA technology and test and measurement field
- Ability to identify and contract effective channel partners
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with the reps, monitor and coordinate
- Ability to conduct sales and technical training sessions for sales channels and customers
- Strong communications skills
Copper Mountain Technologies
3905 Vincennes Rd.,
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Posted March 18, 2014
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe