Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
GEA Process Engineering Looking for a Sales Engineer
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
GEA Process Engineering, Inc.
- Powder Processing Division
Are you looking for a chance to enhance your career and grow personally?
GEA Process Engineering Inc., a full service company specializing in process systems
and solutions, is seeking a Sales Engineer to join our growing Powder Processing Division. We
were established in 1974 and promote an environment where all employees are valued and treated
The new Team member would be responsible for obtaining equipment orders
by developing relationships with key buyers which would help enable identification, qualification
and pursuit of leads and gathering of market intelligence. They would also be coordinating the
sales efforts with other departments in the company to manage the flow of information between
the company, its field representatives and customers. Approximately 50% of this position's time
would be visiting customers; giving presentations and seminars to introduce and promote the
To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Four-year degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or related technical
- Excellent verbal communication capability; comfort dealing at all levels, from plant operators
to top management, strong formal presentation skills
- Must be free to travel up to 50% of available working time
- Must be outgoing and personable, able to handle a wide variety of business and social
situations in a professional manner, possess affinity for cold calling, networking
- Minimum 5-years' experience in technical sales within process industries, preferably of
- Inherent sense of urgency about making sales; high energy level
- Must be detail oriented
- Must possess good English language communication, verbal and written
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and work well in a team setting as well as independently
- Must be self-motivated
- Advantageous to have working knowledge of MS Office products and Lotus Notes
GEA Process Engineering Inc. has a very comprehensive benefit
package to offer. Our benefits include retirement plans, dental insurance, medical insurance,
disability benefits, Flexible Spending Plans, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid company
holidays, and paid vacations.
Please send resumes
GEA Process Engineering
9165 Rumsey Road
Phone +1 410 997 6634
Fax +1 410 997 5021
Posted February 4,