Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Robotics in Mississauga, ON Canada is seeking a full-time RF technician with embedded software experience. Must have
a degree in electrical or software engineering or equivalent working experience. Previous experience with RF technologies
and amplifiers are a must. Familiarity or previous working experience with DVB or ATSC technologies along with thorough
understanding of video codecs and experience with C++ in Linux/Windows are definite assets. Must be a citizen of permanent
resident of Canada.
- Assembly and testing of video/data transmitters
- Amplifier testing and tuning
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Testing and modifying video transmitter/receiver firmware as required
- Occasional travel to clients for demos, installations or troubleshooting
We provide competitive pay, a small and friendly atmosphere as well as a challenging and exciting working environment.
Please send resumes to:
2283 Argentia Road #24
Mississauga, ON, Canada L5N5Z2
Posted February 17, 2014