Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Advanced Test Equipment Corporation
Looking for SQL Report Writer
January 6, 2015
Advanced Test Equipment
Rentals is a nationwide test & measurement equipment company and for more than 33 years, we demonstrate our
commitment to providing quality equipment support by meeting our customer's needs. We are currently looking for an
SQL Report Writer to assist the IT department with installation, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting servers,
applications network infrastructure and assist in the integration of our in house GP and CRM software programs.
Duties will include validating report data, converting Crystal Reports to SSRS, managing user's
access/subscriptions, and ensuring that reports are delivered on schedule.
- Must know Microsoft Office Professional 2010/13 with advanced skills in Word and Excel;
IIS, SQL, Exchange; CRM 2011 and Great Plains 2013
- Experience with converting Crystal Reporting to
- 5+ years' experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Knowledge in database
development including performance tuning in a SQL Server environment using Transact SQL highly desirable
- Strong extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) skills using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and
Transact-SQL; fluency with best practices for ETL design and development and
- Experience with SQL Server
Analysis Services (SSAS) a plus
- Proficient with Windows Servers - Domain Controllers, Active Directory, SQL
- Understanding of VMware and other virtualization tools.
- Proficiency in LAN/WAN and
- Web development a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to effectively manage multiple
projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines
- Capable of managing fairly complex reporting
- Proficiency in SQL, SQL Reporting Services, Visual Studio, .NET 2.0
- Associate degree or
higher in a computer or business related discipline.
- Visual Basic, HTML, and .NET.
including full time benefits (health, dental, vision, FSA, 401K and PTO).
Human Resources Generalist
Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
10401 Roselle Street
Diego, CA 92121
Rentals Made Easy - Since 1981 - A2LA Accredited
Test , Measurement, Environmental &
Inspection equipment rentals
Posted January 13, 2015