RF Engineers Needed
May 20, 2015
NuWaves, a premier supplier of RF Systems, RF Products, and Engineering Design Services, is actively seeking
talented and highly motivated RF Design Engineers with 4 plus years of experience in RF system and/or circuit
design to support Engineering Development.
NuWaves is a fast growing Radio Frequency (RF) Design Engineering firm located in Middletown Ohio – North of
Cincinnati and South of Dayton.
Individuals must have knowledge of RF systems and circuit design. Experience with Phase locked loops (PLL),
low noise amplifiers (LNA), power amplifiers (PA), demodulators, modulators and other communication circuitry
is essential. Job responsibilities include design and development of RF circuits and support circuitry. Experience
in system design a plus.
Individuals must be self-starters, motivated, and be able to work with an integrated product Team. The individual
will provide RF engineering services to support military and industrial clients.
Job responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Design high performance RF circuits and RF systems.
- Write system and subsystem requirements.
- Develop high power amplifiers in VHF, UHF, L, S, and C Bands.
- Develop low noise amplifiers and custom filters.
- Support the writing of technical proposals and whitepapers.
- Develop low phase noise synthesizers.
- Develop other RF custom solutions as directed.
- Meet with clients as applicable to discuss RF Products.
- Write white papers and support documentation of NuWaves' RF Products.
- Develop test procedures for RF Products.
- Participate in program design reviews and client visits.
- Write white papers and support Technical proposals.
- Meet with clients as applicable to support projects.
- Support new product developments.
Accelerate your career growth with a challenging, high-tech job for a fast growing Electronics company. Serious
candidates will include salary history and salary requirements with their resume. Compensation is commensurate
with experience and includes excellent benefits.
Must be a U.S. citizen.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed,
but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
About NuWaves Engineering
NuWaves Engineering is a premier supplier of Radio Frequency
(RF) and embedded systems products and solutions for DoD, non-DoD government, and industrial customers. An RF
engineering powerhouse, NuWaves offers a wide range of engineering design services focused on wireless communications,
as well as a complete line of commercially available module-level products, such as wideband RF upconverters and
downconverters, high-efficiency miniature solid state power amplifiers, high intercept low noise amplifiers, miniature
RF filters, and fiber optic RF distribution modules.
Amanda Y. Stephany
SPHR Human Resources Administrator
122 Edison Drive
Phone: (513) 360-0800 x323
Fax: (513) 360-0888
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Posted May 21, 2015