RF, microwave, and wireless engineer,
technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent
List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
EMI Development & Manufacturing Engineer
July 25, 2019 - Pinole, CA -
Eeonyx is a leading
research development and manufacturing company of electrically conducting materials
including piezoresistive sensing textile, resistive heating textile, ESD textile,
ESD fibers, EMI shielding textile and felt, capacitive sensing textile, electrically
conductive additives, and conductive inks. The Company's partners include industry
leaders in the aerospace, apparel, defense, smart fabric pressure sensors, medical
device and electronics. Eeonyx also supports the innovative research and technology
development projects of universities and entrepreneurs.
Eeonyx is seeking a creative EMI shielding material development and manufacturing
engineer. The engineer will plan and conduct development of new electromagnetic
materials technology towards commercial applications. The focus of product development
will be textile based EMI shielding composites and coatings; radar absorbent materials;
and IR absorbent materials. We are looking for an individual with background in
one or more of these areas. Specifically, expertise in electromagnetic material
properties, EMI shielding composites manufacturing, and EMI testing and characterization.
The individual will contribute in generating new ideas and procedures, and experiment
design and implementation.
Primary Duties and Major Responsibilities:
- Make development plans of textile-based EMI shielding material, radar absorbing
and IR absorbing materials.
- Experiment designing and implementation. Include purchase recommendation of
material and equipment; training product development technicians.
- Plan tests for characterization and evaluation of developed materials.
- Evaluate EMI shielding efficiency of absorber materials from test data and make
recommendations for application.
- Develop production processes for new developed EMI shielding products.
- Test and optimize production processes through trial runs of production process.
- Direct supervision on the production of EMI shielding materials to ensure the
quality and reliability of products.
- Accepts responsibility of sharing skills and knowledge; trains other employees.
- Learn production processes of existing products including ICP coating, Layer
by Layer coating, conductive additives and conductive inks.
- Accept responsibility to supervise and quality control of daily productions
after mastering all production processes at Eeonyx.
- Participate continue improvement projects.
- Update project plans and progresses in timely manner to supervisors through
reports and presentations.
- Supports and helps to implement new ideas.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, or relevant field
with at least 5 years of experience in EMI shielding material development.
- Hands on experience in producing EMI shielding composite materials and coatings;
radar absorbing composite and coatings; IR absorbing composite and coatings.
- Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
Since 1989, Eeonyx has pioneered the development of conductive textiles, inks
and powders– inventing and manufacturing them at our factory in the San Francisco
Bay Area. Similar to silicon, Eeonyx's semiconductors support many electronic applications.
Eeonyx's patented technology formulates doped polymer thin film coatings and applies
them to textiles, leathers, fibers, inks and powders. As needed, Eeonyx adds additional
coatings to make its products washable, water repellent and flame retardant. Thin
film coated fabrics are flexible. Our products can be stretched, rolled up and wrapped
around different forms.
President / CEO
750 Belmont Way
Pinole, CA 94564
Phone: +1 510.741.3602
Posted July 26, 2019