RF, microwave, and wireless engineer,
technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent
List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Electric Tech (E-TECH) Construction,
Inc. has immediate opportunities for experienced personnel with a wide range
of knowledge in Cell Site construction, modifications, new site builds, and
5G in the Bay Area, market. We offer industry leading pay, paid time off, medical,
dental, and vision insurance, and 401k with match once eligible. Qualified applicants
may e-mail their resume for consideration.
Perform all trades and duties associated with cellular/electrical construction
Be adaptable to learning new technologies.
- Must be able to work varied shifts
- Anritsu certification highly desirable
- Work in elevated areas in man lift
- Previous / Current Tower Climber experience
- Must be Proficient at using industry Testing equipment
- Must be able to Read and Understand Construction Drawings
- Must be Proficient at computer-based programs
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
RF Technician Knowledge of:
- Andrew Connector certification
- ComTrain with certification
- RF awareness
- PIM Testing, JDSU, Anritsu Fiber Testing
- Anritsu certification is highly desirable, but any certification in regard
to safety, connectors, and sweeping is a plus
- Valid Driver's License
- 5+ years of experience with RF equipment and electrical or general construction
/ civil construction
- Ability to work with other companies/sub-contractors/clients
- Positive attitude, team player, self-starter, results-oriented, and ability
to take direction from Electric Tech management and supervisors
Must be able to perform all aspects of the job
Must be able to climb ladders and towers
Must be able to carry test equipment
- 95% of the working environment is outdoors
- While performing the duties of the project, the employee is frequently
required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and lift weight or exert force up to a maximum
of 50 to 75 lbs.
Preferred Safety Certifications:
OSHA 30-hour training with certification
First Aid / CPR
- Pre-employment drug screening required
- Pre-employment physical required
Please visit our Employment
page for personal information submission.
About E-TECH Construction
At E-Tech Construction and we build cell towers and do 5G upgrades along with
building TESLA charging stations.
1910 Mark Court
Concord, CA 94520
Phone: (925) 446-0551
Posted March 19, 2021