Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Electronic Assembly Technician
May 5, 2021 - East Brunswick, New Jersey -
Triad RF Systems is a fast-growing leader in the design and manufacture
of RF power amplifiers and radio systems. We are looking for an experienced Electronic
Assembly Technician to support our growth. This position will work in our Assembly
Team under the direction of our Production Manager.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Assembles electronic components,
assemblies, subassemblies, RF modules and systems with work orders and visual work
instruction as directed by the Production Manager.
- Performs mechanical assembly operations while building electronic assemblies
using standard measuring tools and techniques.
- Performs electronic assembly operations such as wire termination, and installation
of wire harness, cable assemblies, relays, transformers, SMT capacitors (0402-1206),
SMT resistors (0402-1206) or other electronic components.
- Follows IPC-A-610 (class 3) standard for soldering.
- Perform quality control inspection on production units for build accuracy
of each operation in the assembly drawings.
- Rework units from engineering and test.
- Creating / communicating corrective actions on PCB assemblies when errors in
assembly are detected.
- Adhere to our AS9100:D standards and procedures.
Preferred Skills and Education
- High School/GED Required.
- At least 2-3 years of electronic assembly and soldering experience.
- Able to translate and understand the instructions on assembly drawings.
- Able to use hand tools (cutters, pliers, screw drivers, soldering iron).
- Able to identify electronic components and properly orient them into a circuit
board according to polarity.
- May be required to achieve specified solder certification in various assembly/soldering
techniques per Company and customer standards.
- Have crimp, cable, and harnessing experience and chassis wiring skills.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work with others in a mature and professional manner .
- Flexible hours
- Health Benefits
About Triad RF System
Triad RF Systems was founded by three partners with over 65 years of accumulated
knowledge of what is required to design, manufacture, and service RF/Microwave amplifiers
and integrated radio systems. These individuals not only know the rules for making
the highest quality, state-of-the-art RF/microwave subsystems and circuits, they
also have a track record of creating products that push the limits and stay ahead
of ever-demanding challenges when it comes to size, features, efficiency, and linearity.
Our engineering expertise is rooted in achieving the perfect balance between solving
issues of transmission distance, data rate, linearity, and signal purity.
Our reputation for optimal performance has enabled us to partner with leading
radio manufacturers all over the world. As a result, we have an intimate understanding
of the latest radio technology and market trends, and we're connected directly to
the key players that are equally committed to solving your RF system challenges.
We also understand the need-by-yesterday world we live in, which is why we have
teamed up with suppliers and distributors that share our vision and have products
available from stock to minimize our lead times. We can typically fulfill any order
in a matter of weeks, if not days.
Triad RF Systems
11 Harts Lane, Suite I
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Phone: 1-256-572-2439 (Erica)
Copyright © 2021 Triad RF Systems, All rights reserved.
Posted May 7, 2021