RF, microwave, and wireless engineer,
technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent
List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Tewksbury, MA -- May 10, 2022 -- At
Raytheon Missiles &
Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference
across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded
range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues
The candidate will be responsible for leading and shaping antenna, radome,
and antenna measurement system technology within the Company.
Antenna and Radome Design Senior Engineer candidate will also be expected to lead diverse teams, provide
technical oversight, delegate tasks, and work with the Engineering organization
to establish technology roadmaps, enable modernization, and contribute to
general innovation. In addition, the candidate will work with government
personnel and programs, and define and refine requirements to validate hardware
compliance. The candidate will be responsible for providing guidance, coaching,
mentoring, and training to other employees across the business within the
candidate's areas of expertise.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your
qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from
all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about
what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Development of antenna or radome hardware and requirements.
- Working with interdisciplinary engineering teams including thermal,
structural, mechanical, systems, etc.
- Working with antenna manufacturing suppliers.
- Analyzing simulation or test data to verify performance to requirements.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience to include at least 2 of the
- Antenna element design and fabrication.
- Antenna simulation and modeling.
- Antenna measurements in near or far field systems.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the
start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for
a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
- Master of Science (MS) or PhD in electrical engineering.
- Strong experience managing and presenting technical data to stakeholders and
customers in design reviews and technical interchange meetings.
- Strong experience designing and delivering conformal antenna designs.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities from multiple sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills working in a team environment with positive
- Demonstrated ability to put forth and drive technical execution plans.
- Knowledgeable of management processes, such as IPDS, EVMS, etc.
- Experience presenting to FRB, ERB, CCB, MRB, etc.
- Understanding of near-field-to-far-field processing algorithms.
- Ability to design near-field-to-far-field processing algorithms.
- Understanding of complex threat environments and battlefields.
- Experience designing datalink, flight termination, and telemetry antenna
- Experience designing GPS antenna systems.
- Experience with being a Cost Account Manager or Integrate Product Team Lead.
- Proficiency with Python, MATAB and/or other high level scientific
- Proficiency with high performance computing (HPC) environments and
schedulers such as SLURM.
- Proficiency with modeling & simulation tools such as HFSS, CST, FEKO, SENTRi
What We Offer:
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced
professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond
with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career
development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include
parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards,
educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US
citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial
Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles
and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security
Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here:
This position is located in beautiful Tucson, AZ. Tucson has a friendly, caring
and laid-back atmosphere, combined with the innovation and energy of a metropolitan
region and recognized as one of America's 10 Best Small Cities. Surrounded by beautiful
mountains, colorful Sonoran Desert landscape and majestic saguaro cacti, Tucson
is blessed with some of nature's best work. Tucson is known for its bright blue
skies, and with more than 310 sunny days per year, Tucson's fantastic weather lets
residents enjoy the outdoors year-round.
About Raytheon Missile & Defense
Raytheon Missiles & Defense produces a broad portfolio of advanced technologies,
including air and missile defense systems, precision weapons, radars, and command
and control systems – delivering end-to-end solutions to detect, track and engage
threats. Our technology helps protect citizens, soldiers and critical infrastructure
around the world. If you're ready to apply your skills and talents to a challenging
and rewarding career, explore our opportunities today and join the Raytheon Missiles &
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Senior Recruiter – Engineering
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition
Raytheon Missiles & Defense
1151 E. Hermans Road
Tucson, AZ 85756
Posted May 17, 2022