RF, microwave, and wireless engineer,
technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent
List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
July 1, 2022 -- Amentum is seeking well-qualified candidates to join our team
in Dahlgren, VA supporting NSWCDD H10 Asymmetric Systems Integration Team support
the Marine Corp Warfighting Lab (MCWL) sponsored projects as an
RF / Spectrum Systems
In this role you will:
- Perform RF/Spectrum Engineering with IP connected environment across wireless
- Perform communications systems engineering including waveform development, networked
systems and transmission systems deployment.
- Perform spectrum and frequency management, system design and verification of
- Conduct technical analyses, trade studies, market research and draft white papers
and written reports as required.
- Perform Systems Engineering evolutions:
- Refine system requirements; review requirements traceability and cross-reference
- Develop and review program engineering documentation (Systems Engineering Plan,
Test and Evaluation Master Plan etc.).
- Prepare, schedule and conduct System Engineering Technical Review (SETR) events.
- Perform Program Acquisition support evolutions by supporting the Program Management
- Develop acquisition programmatic artifacts (Statement of Work, Specifications
- Review developer deliverables, progress reports, and logistic support performance
- Develop Government developed Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs and support
Engineering Review Board and Configuration Change Board events and products.
Compensation & Benefits
Hiring Salary Range: $100,000 - $125,000 (Salary to be determined by the education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant internal equity, and
alignment with market data.)
This position includes a competitive benefits' package. For more detailed information
on our Benefits and what it is like to work for Amentum please visit our careers
- U.S. citizenship
- Active Secret clearance
- Willingness to travel to test events at USMC locations. Travel not to exceed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related scientific field and 5+ years of
job-related experience (or equivalent)
- Job-related experience includes:
- System requirements definition, initial design of any system under consideration,
detailed system development, alternatives investigation and continuing assessments
related to the system under development, detailed system test, integration, operation
and eventual system retirement.
- Experience with the analysis of hardware specifications to resolve complex problems
in the development of laboratory systems, detailed interface descriptions of the
systems, and future requirements planning.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or protected veteran status.
Amentum supports the most critical missions of government and commercial organizations
Amentum is a premier global government and private-sector partner whose experience,
passion and purpose drive mission success. We operate, serve, maintain, protect
and support the most discerning and critical programs here and abroad. Amentum's
culture of safety, operational excellence, and ethics was formed throughout our
116-year heritage and sharpened by our unrelenting dedication to the customer's
Amentum supports the Navy-Marine Corps Spectrum Center's (NMSC's) mission of
providing complete spectrum supportability for all Department of the Navy (DON)
electromagnetic spectrum-dependent systems, equipment, and platforms in support
of C5ISR for real-world operations and exercises to U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps,
joint, and coalition operating forces worldwide.
Jerri Goff, PHR, SHRM-CP
Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Meadows Parkway #300
Germantown, MD 20876
Posted July 6, 2022