1. Powers pneumatic devices
2. The amount of
matter that a body contains
3. Use a fine abrasive to achieve
a tight tolerance
4. Type of diode for high frequency and
5. Time Division Multiplexing
phone dialing scheme, abbr.
7. Electrical overstress, abbr.
11. Lowest range of system frequencies, pl.
15. Big Dipper
and Little Dipper
17. Radio scheme invented by Edwin Armstrong
19. Type of aircraft dope
20. A plane geometric figure having
six straight sides and six angles
21. Upper frequency, abbr.
23. RF component distributor
24. Using diodes to build redundant
27. Archaic term for an outdoor antenna
29. Akin to an EE, AE, SE or CE
31. Max or min voltage of
33. Part of a BASIC branching statement
Waveform limit definition
37. Imaging device, abbr.
Initially used to describe cellular operators utilizing the
1800 MHz (DCS) band, abbr.
39. Electromagnetic Interference.
41. RF systems company in Rochester, NY