1. This, multiplied by L, yields
the voltage across an inductor
4. Joins end-to-end
Circuit for firing a magnetron, abbr., pl.
13. Related to
EMI, EMC, etc.
14. Region between semiconductor doping potentials
15. An antenna specification, abbr.
16. RF coupler vendor
in Bay Shore, NY
17. Interception and analysis of electromagnetic
18. Length times width
20. Miniature threaded
22. Rechargeable batteries
25. Its chemical
symbol is I
27. Base Station Transceivers
of product cost, abbr.
29. Opposite of DACs
35. Crystal surface
39. Number of devices that can be driven
by an output, pl.
40. Superior magnetic shielding material
41. Co-channel rejection ratio, abbr.
42. Having to do with
44. Response to EMF in a winding
Low- to mid- frequency connector type
47. End Of Transmission
49. Successfully completes the test
51. Part of CAD
Coordinated Universal Time, abbr.
56. Orthogonal frequency-division
58. ESD protective apparel
62. Digital transmission figure of merit
Type of propagation above 30 MHz by means of refraction by highly
ionized regions around the Earth's poles
64. A compiler directive
65. European spectrum allocation agency
66. Logic gates
67. Sends a file over a network
1. One port on a FET
2. Maker of
quality spectrum analyzers in Wichita, Kansas
theoretical physicist who predicted the existence of the positron
a year before it was actually discovered
4. British Aerospace
5. Internet address, abbr. pl.
6. Cut to length
7. Telecommunications Information Network Architecture
Adjust a pot
10. Enrico _____
11. Component of product
12. A Morse Code space
19. Agilent's EE design
21. Aircraft navigation system
23. Soaks up RF
24. A branch of mechanics
25. Describes a signal
transferred between wires without physical contact
29. Used to keep the receiver tuned, abbr.
30. Opposite of
31. Carrier-to-Noise Ratio
33. Class of o-scope,
34. Related to RFI, EMC, etc.
36. Automated Test
37. Person responsible for program spending, abbr.
38. 30 Hz to 300 Hz
43. Uncharged atomic particle
Japanese semiconductor manufacturer, abbr.
48. Original Equipment
49. An oscilloscope test lead
50. A receiver
parameter, abbr., pl.
52. Amplifier terminal
54. UMTS terrestrial radio access, abbr.
55. Plug-in for computer bus
57. Field Effect Transistor
58. Hub of the solar system
59. Last stages in transmitters
61. Application Service Provider, abbr.