by a mismatch between source and load
7. CDMA Development
8. Radio frequency interference, abbr.
Moon of Saturn discovered in 1789
11. Electrical unit of
14. Termination for the end of a power
15. Forerunner to NASA
17. Keyboard key
abbreviation for transceiver
19. Ratio of circumference to
20. Air inlet/outlet
21. Greek letter
Unit of energy
23. Electrical process that converts alternating
current into direct current
26. Enhanced Graphics Adapter
27. Abbreviation for parts per million
28. Short for terminal
29. A common battery cell size
30. Short form of logarithm
31. Indium phosphide abbreviation
32. Prefix for 10^12
33. Line of Sight
34. Switch configuration, abbr.
Having to do with charged particles
37. U.S. Spectrum allocation
38. Low noise amplifier, abbr.
of a transmitter and a receiver, pl.
symbol for scandium
2. Time Division Multiplexing
HP Test & Measurement
4. Aerodynamic force that opposes
5. Band between RF and BB, pl.
6. Chemical symbol
10. Containing more than two ports
from the normal
12. Type of miniature RF connector
Chemical symbol for lanthanum
15. National Television System
16. Positive or negative
17. 10^1 numerical
19. Type of data storage device, abbr.
space probe that visited Halley's comet
21. Passive intermodulation,
22. Antenna radiated power measurement, abbr.
A disk operation
24. Field programmable gate array, abbr.
25. _______ strength - measure of resistance from breaking
30. Semiconductor lamp, abbr.
32. Test point, abbr.
More than one locus
35. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
36. Carrier-to-noise ratio, abbr.
37. A BPF spec
symbol for arsenic