Spectrum Analyzer Fundamentals - Theory and
Operation of Modern Spectrum Analyzers
September 24, 2018 - Rohde & Schwarz USA (R&S USA) has produced a primer titled,
"Spectrum Analyzer Fundamentals - Theory and Operation of Modern Spectrum
R&S®FPL1000 Spectrum Analyzer
The R&S® FPL1000 spectrum analyzer makes measuring
fast and simple. The intuitive touchscreen is straightforward and easy to use. With its
solid RF performance, light weight and small footprint, the R&S®FPL1000 combines
the functionality of a benchtop instrument with the portability of a handheld instrument.
- makes measuring fast and simple
- 5 kHz to 3 GHz
- Phase noise: –108 dBc; DANL: –167 dBm
- Intuitive touchscreen, Straightforward and easy to use
- Combines benchtop functionality with portability
As wireless devices and systems spread across every industry, spectrum analyzers serve
as an essential RF test tool for characterizing signals and making frequency measurements.
Download Rohde & Schwarz's definitive guide to understanding the technology behind
spectrum analyzer measurements.
In this primer you will learn about:
- Basics of Spectrum Analysis
- Time and Frequency Domains
- FFT Analyzers
- Analyzers using the Heterodyne Principle
- Settings for Using a Spectrum Analyzer
- Nonlinear Devices Under Test (DUTs)
- Crest Factor and Complementary Cumulative Distribution Function (CCDF)
- Phase Noise Measurements
- Mixers and Mixer Measurements
About Rohde & Schwarz USA
Founded more than 80 years ago, Rohde & Schwarz is one of the world's leading
manufacturers of information and communications technology products for professional
users. Initially focusing on RF engineering and RF applications in test and measurement,
radiocommunications and broadcasting, the company has continually expanded its fields
of activity over the past decades. In the meantime Rohde & Schwarz has also become
one of Germany's largest manufacturers of IT security products.
Rohde & Schwarz USA, Inc.
6821 Benjamin Franklin Dr.
Columbia, MD 21046
Europe, Africa, Middle East
+49 89 4129 12345
+1 888 837 8772
+1 410 910 79 88
+65 65 13 04 88
+86 800 810 8228 or +86 400 650 5896
Posted September 25, 2018