Here is the "Electricity - Basic Navy Training Courses"
(NAVPERS 10622) in its entirety. It should provide one of the Internet's
best resources for people seeking a basic electricity course - complete with examples
worked out. See
Contents. • U.S. Government Printing Office; 1945 - 618779
Chapter 2 Quiz
1. How do like charges act on each other?
2. How do unlike charges act on each other?
3. When electrons are removed from an object, the object has a _____________
4. Why are electrons and not protons removed by friction?
5. The force which causes electrons to flow is called _____________.
6. Static electricity is _____________ electrons.
7. Current electricity is _____________ electrons.
8. What does a condenser do with its electrical charge?
to Chapter 2
Chapter 2 ANSWERS
1) They repel each other.
2) They attract each other.
4) Because of their weight. Electrons are nearly 2,000 times lighter than protons.
5) Potential or potential difference.
8) A condenser stores an electrical charge.