Content is copyright of company represented,
but page format and custom text and images are my copyright - do not distribute
2020 | 2019 |
2014 | 2013 |
2008 | 2007 |
5G New Radio Solutions: Revolutionary Applications Here Sooner Than You Think
- Wide instantaneous signal bandwidth: 100 MHz
- High-efficiency: PAE = 15% @ +23 dBm
- High linearity: +23 dBm with < -50 dBc ACLR with pre-distortion (5x20 MHz LTE, 8.5 dB PAR signal)
- High gain: 37 dB
- Excellent input and output return loss: to 50 Ω system
- Integrated active bias: performance compensated over temp
- Integrated enable On/Off function: PAEN = 1.5 to 2.5 V
- Single supply voltage: 5.0 V
- Pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting major 3GPP bands
- Compact (16-pin, 5 x 5 x 1.3 mm) package (MSL3, 260 ° C per JEDEC J-STD-020
Irvine, California--November 26, 2018-- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWKS), an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors connecting people, has unveiled its latest cellular infrastructure innovation, the SKY66313-11, a wide instantaneous bandwidth power amplifier with industry-leading efficiency for FDD/TDD 4G LTE and 5G applications. This breakthrough solution is utilized in small cell and massive MIMO base stations to deliver higher data rates and enhanced network efficiency that result in improved carrier capacity and greater coverage for data-intensive, multimedia and Internet of Things devices. The amplifier’s highly efficient design boasts fully-matched input/output and high gain for best-in-class operation. With an integrated on-chip active bias circuit, the device provides excellent performance over temperature, voltage and process variations and facilitates faster design cycles.
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is empowering the wireless networking revolution. Our highly innovative analog semiconductors are connecting people, places and things spanning a number of new and previously unimagined applications within the aerospace, automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, connected home, industrial, medical, military, smartphone, tablet and wearable markets.
Skyworks is a global company with engineering, marketing, operations, sales and support facilities located throughout Asia, Europe and North America and is a member of the S&P 500® and Nasdaq-100® market indices (NASDAQ: SWKS). For more information, please visit Skyworks' website at: www.skyworksinc.com.
Sr. Mgr. Corporate Communications
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS)
5221 California Ave
Irvine, CA 92617
Posted December 12, 2018