November 16, 2020 - Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Electronics industry sales and marketing expert
Lectrix is hosting "Engineering the Conversation"
on December 8 & 9, 2020.
Engineering the Conversation is a free, 2-day online conference for professionals
managing sales and marketing in the B2B electronics industry.
"So much has changed on the sales and marketing side of the industry in the last
9 to 10 months, that there is a lot to be said and learned from each other," said
Graham Kilshaw, CEO of Lectrix. "This virtual conference is a community event for
the electronics industry; it allows attendees to interact and network with speakers
and each other to exchange the latest ideas and solutions on how to respond to the
The conference's keynote speaker is Joe Pulizzi. He is well-known as the "godfather
of content marketing." Pulizzi is the founder of the Content Marketing Institute
(CMI), host of This Old Marketing podcast, and bestselling author of Killing Marketing,
Content Inc. and Epic Content Marketing. Pulizzi's latest book, Corona Marketing,
dives into steps marketing professionals need to take to achieve success now and
once the pandemic crisis is over.
Other speakers include:
- David Loftus, President/CEO, ECIA (Conference Sponsor)
- Dale Ford, Chief Analyst, ECIA
- Jackie Mattox, Founder, Women in Electronics (Conference Sponsor)
- Betsy Talbot, Value-Based Messaging Expert
- Mike Budde, Vice President, Budde Marketing Systems, Inc.
- Bryan Shirley, CEO, Bryan C. Shirley Consulting
- Graham Kilshaw, CEO, Lectrix
- Bill Baumann, Vice President Business Development, Lectrix
- Geoff Forman, Vice President Marketing, Lectrix
Topics to be addressed include, but are not limited to:
- Corona Marketing: What Marketers Need to Do Now to Survive the Pandemic
- What "WE" Have Learned about Leadership Since the Beginning of the Pandemic
- Results of the All-New ECIA/Lectrix 2020 Sales & Marketing in Electronics
- The Tale of Two Waves: The 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic and the 2021 Electronics Swoosh
- Case Study: Achieving Clear ROI on Marketing Spend in the Components Industry
"This is a new era in the electronics industry," Kilshaw said. "We are not able
to rely solely on traditional sales and marketing methods given the current Covid-19
guidelines, so it's time to be innovative and explore other methods."
To register for the Engineering
the Conversation virtual conference, please visit
Lectrix delivers measurable ROI on marketing spend for B2B electronics companies.
By working directly with your sales and marketing teams, our electronics industry
experts produce the predictable result you've always wanted: a direct connection
between marketing spend and increased sales. With our partner mindset and complete
solution ranging from marketing strategy development to deployment to measurement,
you’ll come to think of Lectrix as an essential part of your sales team.
1000 Germantown Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Posted November 17, 2020