Multi-Channel Process Controller and Data Logger for Precision
San Diego, California – August 29, 2023 - TotalTemp Technologies, a worldwide
leading provider of research laboratory and production temperature chambers and
thermal platform equipment, introduces their model Synergy Nano Multi-Channel Process
Controller and Data Logger for precision temperature testing. The Nano equips temperature
chambers and thermal platforms with capable and reliable controlling functionality.
The very flexible and customizable Nano supports the ability to optimize equipment
and processes. All are feature rich while still being easy to use. Features include
logging, configurable inputs and outputs, alarms, hot and cold regulation, displays,
auto resume, remote programmability
options plus easy to build and reproduce local test profiles. The Synergy Nano has
a universal 120-230 volts AC power input. Similar platforms and chambers are typically
not universal voltage.
Synergy Nano datasheet.
Primary Features and Benefits:
- Color LCD touch screen – Easy to use, easy to read with graphing capability.
- FTP server – Standardized communication protocol that allows controller files
to be accessed from a web browser.
- Remote Control via RS-232 or RS-485
- Ethernet, 10/100 BaseT – Rapidly becoming the instrument control method of choice.
- Thumb drive compatible – Convenient easy storage and downloading capability.
- Telnet – An internet protocol over serial or USB that provides access to the
command-line interface on a remote system.
- 1 Gb internal storage, 64Mb SDRAM – Equates to abundant storage capacity.
- One or two channels, flexible input configurations – Provides another advantage
with the ability to use various types of temperature sensing probes, be it RTD (100
Ohm or 500 Ohm), or multiple types of Thermocouples.
- Real-time clock – Always useful for tracking data.
- Auto resume option – Selectable auto-resume behavior.
- Compact size – Saves that precious space on your benchtop or in your rack.
- Application Notes further detail the features of the Synergy Nano
- Built-in multiple configurable alarms – User-defined and adjustable to take
appropriate action if processes or conditions get out of bounds.
Power requirements: Standard power configuration is 120 VAC, 15 Amps or optional
230 Volt, 15 Amps. Coolant: Cryogenic gas suppliers in your area can supply either
Nitrogen or Carbon Dioxide to your facility. Specify coolant choice and voltage
requirement when ordering a Temperature Chamber.
Options and Accessories
Controller Options and Accessories
Synergy Nano Benchtop Controller has a Color LCD touch screen – Easy to use, easy
to read with graphing capability, logging, multi sensor, multi conditional outputs,
comm ready, GPIB Upgradeable and free drivers. More on the Synergy Nano. The (B)
Watlow PM6 is a very robust, economical controller.
Shelves, Platforms or Custom Fixtures
Elevating devices under test (DUT) allows for more complete airflow around the
test object, this increases uniform thermal gradients. For test objects that may
have a flat test surface some users can choose Thermal Platforms for attaching their
High Velocity Motors
Increase thermal transfer
rate. Optional high velocity blower. Usually for heavy or active loads and when
faster cycle times are required
Reversible Door, Windows in Door
left or right. Door can be reverse in the field with a kit. Multi-pane windows made
with tempered glass are installed upon request.
Stacked Chambers and Caster Stands
stackable chamber for bench-top or with a caster stand
About TotalTemp Technologies
The primary goal for TotalTemp is to maximize the combined 40 years experience we
have in this highly specialized field and create a new, alternative, "Next Generation"
Thermal Platforms and Temperature Testing equipment. Our Mission is to offer thermal
testing equipment that best suits or customers' requirements. For several decades
there were only two real manufacturers for thermal platforms. It was no secret that
the market demanded a new alternative with better service and lower costs. We heard
you loud and clear and TotalTemp is here to fill that need.
3630 Hancock Street A
San Diego, CA 92110
Posted August 14, 2023