These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
Time Limit: 3 Weeks
*You must answer three or more questions correctly to qualify
- What language is spoken in France?
- Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature,
law and social conditions -OR- give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
- Would you ask William Shakespeare to
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army or
(d) WRITE A PLAY
- What religion is the Pope?
(e) Agnostic (check
Metric conversion. How many feet in 0.0 meters?
- What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
- How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)
- What are people in Canada's far north called?
- Spell -- Bush, Carter and Clinton
- Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
- Where does rain come from?
(b) a 7-11
(c) the United States
(d) the sky
- Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
- What are coat hangers used for?
- The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
- Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Where is the basement in a three story building located?
- Which part of America produces the most oranges?
(a) New York
- Advanced math. If you have three apples how many apples do you have?
- What does CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?